Things to do in Saskatoon in the Fall
We recently wrote a blog on the Top Things to do in Chilliwack, British Columbia in the Fall. But don’t worry, we didn’t forget about our homeowners in Saskatchewan. As the temperature drops in Saskatoon, here are the top things to do this Fall:
1. The Corn Maze at Strawberry Ranch. The Corn Maze is a Saskatoon fall favourite! Get lost in the maze with your partner, or find your way through with a group of friends. Either way, it's sure to be a fun afternoon.
2. Pick pumpkins at Robertson Valley Farm. Pumpkin picking is such a fun way to get you in the mood for fall and Halloween! It's a great activity for a group of friends, and you can also pick up other fresh, locally grown veggies while you're there.
3. Visit the Historic Sites. The City of Saskatoon is filled with history and there are hundreds of sites to see. A visit to the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo is a perfect family outing. Once the site of the Dominion Forest Nursey Station, the park features various gardens and over 80 species of animals.
4. Visit a local brewery. Find your way inside to escape the fall weather and grab a cold drink. 9 Mile Legacy Brewing, Prairie Sun Brewery, Shelter Brewing Company, and High Key Brewing are all great local options within the Saskatoon area.
5. Go for a hike. Just an hour outside of the city of Saskatoon is the trails around the Cranberry flats that provides an amazing view. If you’re looking for something within the city take a stroll through the Meewasin Valley Trail or around the Beaver Creek Conservation Area.
6. Clean up your home for the fall. Pack away the summer toys, sweep up the leaves that fall in the yard, and make sure your heater is running as fall rolls in.
Need help finding your dream home? Our Westbow Saskatchewan team has properties in Warman and Saskatoon. Together we can help find a home that fits all your needs.